Application rejection analysis
The riskiest approach towards MBA application re-crafting is to ignore the reasons for previous rejections.
If you have been denied admission then take a good break, analyze the reasons, request feedback from the school/s and go over your areas of improvement.
After all, each application will consume your time, energy and money.
When should you opt for this service?
What you need to do?
- If you could not get the detailed feedback on your application from the schools that you applied to and you are wondering about the weakness/es of your application
- If you have been declined admission in previous years or R-1 this year;
you want to understand the possible reasons for not getting accepted and want guidance on the possible improvements for fresh application
- Share your essays, submitted application and reference letters (if available)
- Complete our questionnaire for sharing other critical information
What do we do and what can you expect?
- You share your application components and resume
- We do the needful and revert with the report
- We conduct a telephonic call (one 30 minutes session) to discuss your future course and address any open questions that you may have
We read and analyze each component of your application in detail.
A detailed report is provided that covers the insight on possible reasons that might have worked against your admission
Preview of the report:
- Overall emphasis on key components affecting admission decision
- Critique of your all
application essays - covering overall strategy, story, language and grammar
- Critique of your resume
- Analysis of your reference letters (if available)
- Recommendations on how can you improve your profile and present your application in a better light
Application rejection analysis is done within 48 hours of receipt of your application components.
: You can
our MBA Rejection Analysis here